At IMFAB, we reject the “been there, done that” attitude to bring a
fresh perspective and industry-leading expertise
to each customer’s
challenge. Because of this, we are always looking for determined,
hard-working individuals who will help us move that needle every day.
To apply, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions at IMFAB Mt. Pleasant:
- Forklift Driver
- General Laborer (Night Shift)
- Laser Operator
- Machine Operator (Night Shift)
- Safety Coordinator
- Saw Operator (Night Shift)
- TIG Welders (Day Shift)
- TIG Welders (Night Shift)
- Executive Assistant ***Core Group Business Management
- Please send resume to Ryan.Richey@cgbminc.com
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email us and include your resume.
We’ll keep it on file for future openings.
“My favorite thing about working for IMFAB is the innovative mindset that the company thrives on. I’m constantly learning new things and always encouraged to overcome challenges in the best way possible.”
– Camila Blanco, IMFAB Operations Manager
“One of my favorite things about working at IMFAB is that I get to
work with the most creative people. Most everyone here believes
the sky is the limit when it comes to creativity. I have never worked
for a company that has cared so much for their employees and
is not afraid to grow.”
– Jeanie Carpenter, IMFAB Administration Manager